The CK65 mobile computer boosts supply chain productivity by accelerating and error-proofing work in distribution centers and manufacturing. With the longest supported lifecycle available, up to 28-hour* battery life, and best-in-class ruggedness, the CK65 maximizes productive uptime, while providing an easy path for users migrating from legacy Windows operating systems to the Android platform.
- The Mobility Edge™ hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the CK65 has received a prestigious STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) designation from the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for its security capabilities. This recognition from DISA and the U.S. Department of Defense acknowledges the advanced security applications and tools the CK65 encompasses, ensuring your data is kept safe and secure throughout the life of the device.
- The CK65 features our latest in imaging technology with the FlexRange XLR. This device easily scans up close and at a distance, with lightning fast autofocus. It’s capable of scanning up to 80 ft. for demanding warehouse jobs. All of this packaged in a compact and lightweight design for improved user ergonomics.
- The CK65 device provides future-proof investment protection with support for four Android generations, starting with Android 8 (O). Security updates are also available for up to two years after the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
- The large touchscreen with 51 or 53-key alpha numeric, 38 or 42-key numeric function, or 30-key large numeric keypads supports both legacy key-centric and newer touch applications. Keypads allow input in extreme environments and optimize efficiency in all environments.
- Rugged construction withstands multiple 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete across the temperature range and 3,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles. IP65 and IP68 ratings against dust and water spray.
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture for short, mid, or long range workflows, as well as direct part marking scan capabilities.
The industry’s most advanced ultra-rugged mobile computer that’s ready for the toughest DC environments and the broadest range of workflows, the CK65 is designed to maximize worker productivity and minimize TCO.
In this environment of ever smaller orders and ever shrinking delivery timeframes, you need ways to improve your inventory accuracy and order cycle time. The CK65 is purpose-built to help with those objectives by maximizing worker productivity. The perfect blend of keypad and touchscreen, ergonomics and durability, the CK65 is light enough to be used all day yet durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use. And with a 7,000 mAh extended smart battery, the CK65 is capable of up to 28 hours of continuous operation, so workers finding themselves with a dead battery in the middle of their shift will be a thing of the past.
Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the CK65 minimizes TCO like no other product on the market by future-proofing your investment with support through Android S and beyond, and accelerated provisioning to minimize your time to value. And with its ultra-rugged design that can withstand 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete as well as being rated to IP65 and IP68, the CK65 is durable in even the toughest DC environments. The CK65 even offers cold storage models for freezer environments and non-incendive (NI)/ATEX models for areas with hazardous gases.