The Honeywell CT40 XP is a one stop solution for store associates and other mobile workers to seamlessly accomplish daily operations from inventory lookup and in-store merchandising to last mile delivery, logistics and more.
- The Mobility Edge enterprise management tools allow companies to test and validate applications once, accelerate deployments across the enterprise, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance and extend product lifecycle
- Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the CT40XP has received a prestigious STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) designation from the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for its security capabilities. This recognition from DISA and the U.S. Department of Defense acknowledges the advanced security applications and tools the CT40XP encompasses, ensuring your data is kept safe and secure throughout the life of the device.
- Snappy, accurate data capture from a few centimeters to up to 10 m (32.8 ft) with Honeywell’s innovative FlexRange scan imager, a 13-megapixel, auto-focus camera and 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
- Easily locate a lost device to prevent productivity loss even when the battery is drained thanks to a second BLE beacon. Includes warm swap for uninterrupted operation for battery swap.
- Achieve a balance of ergonomics and ruggedness. With a protective boot, it avoids wear and tear further. Easy to charge without taking off the hard boot.
- Easy compatibility and seamless integration with both Honeywell-connected applications as well as third-party applications such as MDM, Push to Talk and VoIP software to maximize efficiency and protect your investment.
Customers are moving seamlessly between online and offline experiences. The recent explosion in ecommerce makes it imperative to empower associates and highly mobile workers with mobile devices that allow them to deliver speed, accuracy and visibility for customers.
Built on Honeywell’s Mobility Edge™ platform, the CT40 XP is a smart versatile enterprise mobile solution with a rugged design that enhances productivity, offers longer lifecycle and better security.Integrated with Honeywell’s latest FlexRange™ imager, the CT40 XP can capture barcodes from within a few centimeters to the retail top shelf up to 10 meters (32.8 feet). It has a smaller and lighter form factor with an 8-megapixel front facing camera.
With a 1920 x 1080 pixel full high-definition display that can be utilized for group training, remote inspection and more.Missing or misplaced IT assets cause not only operational downtime, but can lead to security risk. Featuring “Device Finder” solution, the CT40 XP can easily locate lost or misplaced devices even when the batteries are drained after a certain period of time. That helps to protect your investment and provide operational efficiency.Business operation downtime as a result of device failure is now easily solved when using the CT40 XP.
Its warm swap capability allows store associates to swap the battery without powering off the operating system. Combined with a rugged package and a protective boot that survive repeated 1.8-meter drops, the CT40 XP will deliver reliable, secure performance for years, maximizing return on investment.The CT40 XP incorporates a powerful Qualcomm® processor easily upgradable to Android™ 11 and complies with Android Enterprise Recommended (AER) requirements. It is compatible for upgrade to Android S (12) and T(13) through 2030.
CT40P-L0N-27R11AE | CT40P-L1N-27R11BE | CT40P-L0N-28R11AE | CT40P-L0N-27R11DE | CT40P-L1N-28R11BE | CT40P-L0N-28R11DE | CT40P-L1N-27R11DE | CT40P-L1N-26R11BE | CT40P-L0N-26R11AE | CT40P-L0N-2LR11HE