DiskAshur2 256-bit 1TB – 2TB – Black
An easy to use ultra-secure, PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted, portable USB 3.1 hard drive with real-time AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption, software free design and super-fast data transfer speeds.
The diskAshur2 has an easy-to-use keypad design enabling you to securely access the drive with your own unique 7-15-digit PIN and with software free setup and operation, the diskAshur2 is platform/device independent and works across all operating systems including all versions of MS Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Chrome, Thin Clients, Zero Clients and embedded systems.
In fact, it will work on any device with a USB port!
One of the unique and underlying security features of the GDPR compliant diskAshur2is the dedicated hardware based secure microprocessor (Common Criteria EAL5+ ready), which employs built-in physical protection mechanisms designed to defend against external tamper, bypass attacks and more.
Unlike other solutions, the iStorage diskAshur2 reacts to an automated attack by entering the deadlock frozen state, which renders all such attacks as useless. In plain and simple terms, without the PIN there’s no way in!
- Incorporates a Common Criteria EAL 5+ (Hardware Certified) secure microprocessor
- FIPS PUB 197 validated encryption algorithm
- Encryption keys are always encrypted whilst at rest
- Brute force hack defence mechanism
- Tamper proof
- Immune to BadUSB – diskAshur2 HDDs/SSDs are not vulnerable to malicious attacks
– on USB technology
- IP56 certified – dust and water resistant
- PIN authenticated (7-15 digits – alphanumeric keypad)
- Wear resistant epoxy coated keypad
- No speed degradation – as fast as any non-encrypted HDD/SSD
- Desk lock slot
- Read only (write protect) & read/write modes
- Unattended auto lock feature – programmable lock after a predetermined amount of time (5-99 minutes)
- Supports independent user and admin PINs
- Drive reset – deletes all data/PINs/encryption key and resets the drive to factory default setting
- Compatible with: smartphones, tablets, PC/laptops, printers, scanners, CCTV cameras
– any device with a USB/OTG port
- Auto lock on removal