TOUGHBOOK 55 with Windows 10 Pro, magnesium chassis, flexible configurations and universal bay is the most versatile 14″ semi-rugged Toughbook ever built, but doesn’t compromise on durability, with a unique ‘honeycomb’ design for improved strength and splash resistant design.
In terms of flexibility, the TOUGHBOOK 55 is equally outstanding. It offers a huge array of flexible configuration options, making it easier for customers to have exactly the device they want.
Breaking the mould for semi-rugged notebooks, the TOUGHBOOK 55 is only around 32mm thin. Equipped with Windows 10 Pro and the new 8th generation Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor which delivers faster computing power, the TOUGHBOOK 55 sets a new benchmark.
- Intel® Core™ i5-8365U vPro™ or i7-8665U vPro™ Processor
- Windows 10 Pro
- 14″ Full-HD Active Matrix, capacitive Touch Screen, 1.000cd/m2 brightness
- Lightweight and slim design (approx. 2.22 kg and 32.8mm)
- 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD as standard
- 2x USB 3.1, 1x USB 3.1 type C PD, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN and micro SDCX
- Front and Rear Expansion Slot
- TOUGHBOOK Universal Bay
- Long battery life of up to 19 hours (MobileMark 2014)
- Dedicated Global Positioning and 4G LTE optional
- -20 °C to +60 °C operating temperature
- Robust honeycomb-style magnesium casing with carry handle
- IP53 Ingress Protection*
- Withstands drops from a height of 91cm*
- Shock and vibration protected for vehicle docking